STO Season One Items & Lifetime Subscriber Perks Now Available
Cryptic studios just launched Star Trek Online Season One: Common Ground items and lots of lifetime subsriber perks. Check out the list below for more details.
Lifetime Subscriber Perks (listed below is what's available now):
The following perks are ready for you to enjoy immediately:
* The Captain's Table - A special area exclusive to lifetime subscribers. See below to learn how to claim this perk.
* Exclusive Costume Option - An insignia available only to lifetime subscribers. Automatically applied to your account. Just visit a tailor in-game to add it to your current captain.
* "Career Officer" Title - Show off that you're committed to Starfleet or the KDF for the duration. Automatically applied to your account. To display the title, just visit your Captain's status menu in-game.
* Forum Goodies - Change the color of your username and show off a special title. See below to learn how to claim this perk.
How to Access the Captain's Table
Getting to the Captain's Table is as easy as a quick visit to the C-Store. Here's a quick walk-through:
1. Visit the C-Store in-game. (Note: You don't need to purchase anything.)
2. Navigate to the "Special Unlocks" tab.
3. Redeem the Passport item.
4. Visit the blue anomaly in system space outside Earth Space Dock or Qo'noS and warp to the Captain's Table.
5. You're done!
How to Claim the Forum Perks
In order to claim your special forum title and username color, just follow these steps.
1. Log in on the website.
2. Visit the forums' usergroup editing section.
3. Select the radio button next to "STO Lifetime Subscriber."
4. You're done!
Season One: Common Ground items available in the C-store:
Retrain (400 Cryptic Points)
This grants a single character a one-time opportunity to "wipe the slate clean" in terms of Skills. This type of "token" is purchased at the account level, but is used by a single captain. Note: This option does not respec Bridge Officers. A single captain can fully retrain once per token.
Additional Character Slots (500 Cryptic Points for 2 character slots)
New accounts come with two (2) character slots. An additional character slot is unlocked by earning the "Blood of the Warrior" accolade, for a total of three (3). Players can purchase sets of two (2) additional character slots for their account.
Captain Rename (280 Cryptic Points per token)
The weight of command may change an officer's outlook on life. While appearance can be changed at any tailor, he may want to change his very identity as well. A rename token is purchased at the account level, but is used by a single Captain. Note: A single Captain may be renamed once per token.
Federation Bridge Pack I: Star Cruiser (200 Cryptic Points)
This pack includes four new bridges for Federation captains. Travel the stars in style with the Unity, Temple, Nomad and Virtue bridges! Note: Purchase of this option unlocks these bridges for all Federation characters on an account.
Federation Bridge Pack II: Light Cruiser (120 Cryptic Points)
Three new bridges for Federation captains, designed with the classic lines of the Miranda class as an inspiration. This pack includes the Alpha, Beta and Gamma bridges. Note: Purchase of this option unlocks these bridges for all Federation characters on an account.
Klingon Empire Bridge Pack I: Battle Cruiser (200 Cryptic Points)
Conquer the stars with four bridges worthy of a hero of the Empire. This pack includes the Sabak, G'boj, Mur'Eq and Reclaw bridges. Note: Purchase of this option unlocks these bridges for all Klingon Empire characters on an account.
Playable Federation Tellarite (200 Cryptic Points)
One of the Founding races of the United Federation of Planets joins Star Trek Online! Purchase of this option allows you to create Tellarite Federation Officers. These Captains begin with the Pig-Headed (30% resistance to holds, 40% resistance to slows and 50% resistance to placates, with a chance to become enraged and gain a 20% damage buff for a short time) and Sturdy (10% resistance to physical damage, 10% resistance to kinetic damage, 10% resistance to knockback) traits. They may choose two additional traits. Note: Purchase of this option unlocks it for every character slot on an account.
More coming soon. Including the playable Pakled character -- Reginod here we come!